Terms and Conditions
By ordering from Northwest Fit Meals, I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I have fully read and accept the processes and policies described on the How It Works page.
- I understand that the purchase I make is for the week ahead. (Example: Ordering on a Thursday will NOT get delivery that upcoming Monday, but the one afterward. Our cut-off for ordering or canceling is Sunday 5 PM PST in advance.)
- I understand that as soon as my meals are delivered to my desired location, I am responsible for safely storing my meals at 41 degrees or below until the time they are consumed.
- I understand the dangers of eating raw/undercooked food.
- I understand that upon receiving my meals, I assume all responsibility, and I will promptly refrigerate for up to 4 days, or freeze immediately.
- I understand that the food maybe comes into contact with wheat/shellfish/eggs/fish/tree nuts.
- I agree to Northwest Fit Meals debiting my purchase amount either weekly OR monthly (depending on the plan I choose) and, if for some reason I need to cancel or pause my service, I will give Northwest FitMeals in writing 7 Day’s notice before my next scheduled Monday delivery.
- I understand that I must notify Northwest Fit Meals in writing (via email or on our website under Contact Us) one week (7 days) before the day I intend to stop delivery or change my meal plan template. I understand that until I do so, I will continually receive meals on a week-to-week basis.
- I understand that if for some reason my payment gets declined, I will owe a $35 recharge fee to Northwest Fit Meals.
- I understand that No Refunds can be given once your order has been submitted due to the nature of our product (perishable food).
- I understand that upon placing my order with Northwest FitMeals, my email will be added to a mailing list that I can opt-out of at any time (either through an email received or on the website).